Everbrite will restore your faded or dull garage door and will restore the colour and lustre to make it look new again. Everbrite is easy to apply and will protect the door from fading, chalking and even graffiti.
Less expensive and much easier than paint - No masking - No overspray or mess. Longer lasting than paint too!
Our Garage Door Renewal Kit has everything necessary to restore the colour and lustre on your metal garage door. If you prefer a satin finish with a subdued sheen, click here
Your kit includes:
440 ml of Everbrite Protective Coating - will rejuvenate & protect one standard single garage door with 2 coats.
- 110 ml of EZ-Prep, a concentrated, mild, biodegradable, free-rinsing surface cleaner
- 2 Prep Pads for scrubbing off chalk, oxidation and stains
- 1 Applicator Pad - keep in aluminium foil between coats to avoid hardening.
- Microfibre Cleaning Towel
- Nitrile Gloves.
- Complete written instructions on application & use.
If your door is very chalky, you may need additional Prep Pads.
For long-lasting results, apply 2 coats of Everbrite. Do not try to stretch the coating to cover more than the recommended area.